Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How i had No Face in China


Dear Future Generations of Humanity
This is the story of how i had
NO FACE
in China

In 2008 i went to China.
At that time there was not much information Online about who i was
or what i looked liked.

So i decided to not show my Face on MySpace.com
and see just how long it would take
Americans to find me

Of course being in China is all about FACE
they love to take Photos
and you never want to Loose Face

At the time i had made a Promise that i would not upload my
FACE to MySpace.com
until i had met
Tom Anderson
but well after the events that got me fired
in China back in 2009 i thought
thats never going to happen so i may as well upload my
FACE
and as you know my
FACE
often has trouble when its run through
a Facial Recognition Software

No comments:

Post a Comment