Friday, January 21, 2011

The American China Relationship - An Alberto Kang Perspective

Dear Future Generations of Humanity

As Alberto Kang, an American from California that has spent some time in China
I would like to state for the record that my
Human Rights were Violated.



That is right my rights were violated.
I was violated by the Chinese.

My Freedom to send through Electronic means the word "Sex".

That is right i was banned from China for 5 years for writing that word and emailing it to
another person.

How was i to know that that was against the law?

Plus you should have seen the stuff i had been writing online on MySpace.com.

Or on Skype, or even Blogger or MSN or Gtalk

Wait were are all those Blogs?
Oh wait that is right
Tom Anderson and Chris Dewolfe
Deleted all of them.

Where can i write down online somewhere uncensored

If there is one thing the Chinese should embrace is
Facebook as MySpace is shit right?
All it did was let me send messages to
The White House from within China
And did the Chinese ever know?
Did you?
No Chinese ever told me if they knew what i was doing?

Wait its 2011 where the fuck is Tom Anderson?

Why has he never done anything to help a
School Teacher that all he ever wanted to do was
have a way to hide the way that he writes sometimes online
and be able to store his life online
the way that he wants.

How come my Blogs and Accounts on Myspace.com were deleted?
Where were the warnings?
How come no one followed
The Internet Protocols of Humanity?

Fuck Americans are pretty fucked at helping me in my pursuit of
Life Liberty and Happiness?

I knew i should have turned and joined the
Chinese Communist Party when i was in China
They knew how to Party






No comments:

Post a Comment