Friday, January 8, 2010

Daily Action Report - for POTUS

Dear Future Generations of Humanity
The Following is a
DAILY ACTION REPORT
for
Alberto Kang

I woke up this morning feeling pretty low, that after two years of writing stuff all over the
INTERNET
still no one knows who i am or what i am about.

So i did what i always do when i feel sad or bored.

WRITE SOME CRAZY MESSAGES TO STUPID DUMB AMERICANS

So where did i start?
The FBI

I sent them a Tom 2.0 Live Action Drill

I would like to tell you the details of the message but according to
EXECUTIVE ORDERS by POTUS

That information is Classified as
TOP SECRET

Of course why stop at the FBI
when there are bigger Agencies to Write to
Like the
NSA

Just where did i send the email to at the NSA?
TOP SECRET

What does the NSA do with a TOM 2.0 LIVE message?

And finally i found an email for the
Department of Energy (DOE)

Will Stephen Chu get that TOP SECRET message and CLASSIFY it correctly?

Of course i then Contacted The White House
To inform them of my actions.

And still i am not in trouble?
Unlike when i sent crazy messages in China to Americans and they Dobbed on me
and i got fired?
Go figure.

I also Tweeted the updates as i sent the messages from my
Alberto Kang Twitter

What does 2010 entail for me?
Sending more random crazy messages to Americans
So they can practice
Tom 2.0 Live Drills

Alberto Kang
SPECIAL AGENT

No comments:

Post a Comment